updated (text) link to iTMS announcement

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
It occurred to me that some of you might not know about this

link to text of Apple's announcement

This page updates (or if it is stale, just refresh it yourself)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    holy.crap.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    Wow. Watching that unfold I couldn't help but think that I was watching an event that would kick off a media revolution. Like the impact you might have watching Ford reveal the first Model T.

I know iTMS has been around for Mac users for some time... but the magnitude of the announcements and the pull in of the big stars really set this apart. I wonder if in 10 years this will be pointed to as the event that finally provided the legit replacement for not only for CDs as a format.... but also the beginning of a whole new digital economy for "virtual" media.

Wow.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    Hey all!

Is there anywhere that a fellow could check out a streaming video version of the presentation? Steve's always impressed me as a public speaker, and I'd love to see how he did this one!

Thanks,

-John
  • Reply 4 of 6
    yevgenyyevgeny Posts: 1,148member
    Quote:

Originally posted by bangstudios

Hey all!

Is there anywhere that a fellow could check out a streaming video version of the presentation? Steve's always impressed me as a public speaker, and I'd love to see how he did this one!

Thanks,

-John

I am sure that Apple will eventually make the presentation available for download, but won't do it immediately because it will kill their bandwidth. They have enough problems with bandwidth right now because of all the iTunes downloads.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    BAM
  • Reply 6 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Not Unlike Myself

BAM

Well how about that! Thanks much!

-John