Adelphia

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Who here has Adelphia cable & internet services?

I have their digital cable and Powerlink broadband internet and Adelphia sucks. Internet is flakey and picture quality on the tv side is mediocre. An overall view of "suck". Nevermind the fact that the owner and his sons are now in jail....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    nofeernofeer Posts: 2,427member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DHagan4755

Who here has Adelphia cable & internet services?

I have their digital cable and Powerlink broadband internet and Adelphia sucks. Internet is flakey and picture quality on the tv side is mediocre. An overall view of "suck". Nevermind the fact that the owner and his sons are now in jail....

I have adelphia in ashland, ky very nice picture (that depends on how many splitters you have, on your primary tv make sure no splits or get an ampliphier)

I have airport snow, iMac dv 400 and dell 8100 both connected wirelessly, get depending on the speed test 2800-4800kbs up and 120 down (recently they said they were increasing speeds and for a few days i got an upload of 250kbs--i contacted support to find out where my speed increase went) since i have had this, it's been down only once for about 2 hours and that at midnight.

I am pleased, i wish however they made their webmail a bit more sophisticated closer to hotmail options. sometimes when i add contacts not all get it, and i wish there was more space to view the group list of emails, or an easy way to add a contact to a group, and easier way to view all in the group.