iTunes - why no automatic album art loading?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Window's Media Player hooks that shiznit up fo' sheezy. Is it the database they use? C'mawn, get widdit dawgs, it's nice to look @ cover art whilst your getting your 'mariah carey' secks party orn.

4 eva!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    asenasen Posts: 93member
    ?

btw, didn't Michael Stipe once famously say: 'always remember that Mariah rhymes with pariah'

• Reply 2 of 17
    bspearsbspears Posts: 147member
    Quote:

Originally posted by 666

Window's Media Player hooks that shiznit up fo' sheezy. Is it the database they use? C'mawn, get widdit dawgs, it's nice to look @ cover art whilst your getting your 'mariah carey' secks party orn.

4 eva!!

Well.........there you have it.......the great culteral gap between Windows users and Macintosh users

b
  • Reply 3 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by 666

4 eva!!

da wimp shiz just aint got the skeelz itunes got. itunes is off the chain! album art?? put down some cold ass bling and get yo tunes from the store -- they got yer art. you wants covers fo the grizzle you stole off KAZAA? go steal that yoself too, foo!
  • Reply 4 of 17
    *shrug*

Moving to Digital Hub.
  • Reply 5 of 17
    akumulatorakumulator Posts: 1,111member
    oh no..... I'm having flashbacks of the Truth Train or whatever the hell is was.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    xoolxool Posts: 2,460member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Akumulator

oh no..... I'm having flashbacks of the Truth Train or whatever the hell is was.

lol
  • Reply 7 of 17
    666666 Posts: 134member
    Yo dawg, i'm a switcher, chill. Just gots my new superdrive albook and yo, it's a simple thing that i thought itoonz wooda got with. If itunes is so amazing, then such a simple thing to intergrate would be a given, yeah?

I'm from australia, no itunes shop here, but even if there was, there is NO WAY i'd buy from it. The royalty system is jacked and the decrease in actual album sales it's gonna generate is str8 ill.

itunes rulez, itunes shop iz evil.

Oh, and mariah carey was a joke, i'm all about celine dion!!

ORSUM!!!!
  • Reply 8 of 17
    etharethar Posts: 111member
    Thank you for making the rest of us switchers look like total retards.
  • Reply 9 of 17
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Aw, I thought it was cute!
  • Reply 10 of 17
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    A while ago, someone mentioned an app that will import artwork for you, but I can't seem to find what thread that was in. Anyone familiar with this app?

I'm so anal about photoshopping scans of CD artwork that I do myself that it takes forever to get artwork that way.

PS: My apologies for posting this message in something close to standard American English. I didn't even form a single plural using the letter Z!
  • Reply 11 of 17
    That program is called clutter
  • Reply 12 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by JohnHenry

Don't forget Fetch Art.
  • Reply 13 of 17
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    CHUGGA.......CHUGGA....CHUGGA CHOOOO CHOOOOOOOOooOOoooOOOOoOOOoOOoOOoOoOOoOOOO!
  • Reply 14 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by gobble gobble

Don't forget Fetch Art.

I use Fetch Art too. Small and reliable.

flick.
  • Reply 15 of 17
    shetlineshetline Posts: 4,695member
    Quote:

Originally posted by JohnHenry

I haven't tried Clutter yet, but if the picture on its web page shows the cover of Soul Coughing's Ruby Vroom, the software's gotta have something going for it.
  • Reply 16 of 17
    666666 Posts: 134member
    Quote:

Originally posted by ethar

Thank you for making the rest of us switchers look like total retards.

Your obviously the retard as you seem to have no sense of humour. Nice one tardbot!!
  • Reply 17 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by 666

Your obviously the retard as you seem to have no sense of humour. Nice one tardbot!!

Is it so hard to use the proper version of "Your/You're"?

Your is the possessive.

You're is a contraction for You are.