and you thought we were obsessive....

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
pearl jam show tonight with some very special guests....most notably chris cornell.....

i've been following along and laughing quite a bit at how insane some of these people are but its interesting to see another group as obsessive over things as we are about apple events.

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthrea...&pagenumber=47

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    I might shit my pants watching Vedder and Cornell do "Hunger Strike" as well.

That would be excellence.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    Quote:

Originally posted by groverat

I might shit my pants watching Vedder and Cornell do "Hunger Strike" as well.

That would be excellence.

yea, i know....shit, i knew i should have figured out a way to get down there tonight

ah well....seeing pearl jam 7 times in a year is enough.... but damn, i saw hunger strike with the sleater-kinney bitch......not exactly Chris Cornell
  • Reply 3 of 6
    gilschgilsch Posts: 1,995member
    Wow, nice show. I think most bands have groups of fanatical followers. Maybe not as fanatical as Apple fans jk
  • Reply 4 of 6
    applenutapplenut Posts: 5,768member
    current set list as of 9:53

10/28/2003 - Santa Barbara Bowl - Santa Barbara, CA

Soundcheck:I Believe in Miracles, Against the 70's, Daytime Dilemma (The Ramones), In My Tree (original), In My Tree (with Boom), Hail Hail, Hail Hail (instrumental), Hunger Strike (w/ Chris Cornell), Reach Down (w/ Chris Cornell), Can't Change Me (Chris solo), Crazy Love (Chris solo), 25 Minutes To Go

Acoustic Set: I Believe In Miracles, Nothing As It Seems, Immortality, Fatal, Thumbing My Way, Small Town, Man of the Hour, Nothingman, Crazy Mary, Last Kiss, 25 Minutes To Go (w/ Lyle Workman)

Electric Set: LBC, Black, In My Tree (w/ Jack Irons), Hail Hail (w/ Jack Irons), Save You

Encore 1: Soon Forget (w/ Jack Johnson on uke), Betterman/(I Wanna Be Your Boyfriend) (w/ Jack Irons), Can't Change Me (Chris Cornell solo acoustic), Like A Stone (Chris Cornell solo acoustic), Hunger Strike (Temple of the Dog), Reach Down (Temple of the Dog)

Encore 2: Daytime Dilemna (w/ John Frusciante), I Believe in Miracles (w/ John Frusciante)

Encore 3 (!): So You Wanna Be A Rock N Roll Star (w/ EVERYONE)
  • Reply 5 of 6
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    OMG, please tell me we aren't this bad at MacWorld.

WOW. So, uh... I guess they liked Hunger Strike?

• Reply 6 of 6
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I saw/heard hunger strike done live