Anyone know if Timbuk2 XL laptop sleeve fits 15" Albook?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I know the dimensions are different between the Tibook and the Albook and need to get a laptop sleeve. Does the Albook fit in the XL sleeve? Their site only lists it for the Tibook.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nick DTM

I know the dimensions are different between the Tibook and the Albook and need to get a laptop sleeve. Does the Albook fit in the XL sleeve? Their site only lists it for the Tibook.

I think XL means it fits the 17" PB. I could be wrong, but I think small is for the the 12" PB and iBook, medium for the 14" iBook, Large for the 15" PB and iBook and XL for the 17". That is how most of the manufactures fit their bags.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Actually, they specifically list the XL as being designed for the TiBook, and the XXL as being for the 17" AlBook. These aren't laptop bags, they are padded sleeves designed to fit directly around the computer.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nick DTM

Actually, they specifically list the XL as being designed for the TiBook, and the XXL as being for the 17" AlBook. These aren't laptop bags, they are padded sleeves designed to fit directly around the computer.

Oh, sorry...