Posting Guidelines Reminder

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Greetings, AppleInsider members!

This is just a friendly little reminder about posting guidelines for Current Hardware.

If you are looking for help with a problem, it belongs in the Genius Bar, not here. Yes, even if it is a problem with Apple's current hardware.

If your thread is about the iPod, please post it in Digital Hub. This is where we discuss all digital peripherals, and we like to keep them all in the same place. Anyway, Fran411 gets lonely over there, so let's make him happy.

Lastly, if you are looking for purchasing advice, please post it in General Discussion. Comparisons of different models here (ie: benchmarking) are fine, but if the thread's intent is to decide which one is a better buy, which is a better value, etc, it belongs in GD.

That's it. Oh, and while I have your attention, I just want to say that I love you guys. You are the wind beneath my wings. Like for real.

Stay strong, brothers.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Murbot, I thought you gave up being a moderator. \
  • Reply 2 of 4
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Well, I tried, but my requests fell upon deaf ears. I apparently didn't read the fine print, that this is a lifetime commitment. Oh well.

BTW, thanks for having my back, fellow CH moderator!

• Reply 3 of 4
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    OK, I'll lock this train up before it veers off track again. Sticky for another day or so, and I'll let it slide down the page.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Thread cleaned! You can thank me later.