Larry Wachowski looks womanly

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Found this blog entry with a pic of Larry Wachowski in drag. Personally, I reckon he kind of looks kind of like Rose McGowan's uglier older sister.



So what do you reckon, is this why the Matrix turned to crap? Was Larry spending too much time learning how to pluck and accessorize? Will we be seeing the big screen exploits of a transgender sci-fi superhero courtesy of the Wachowskis?

Comments

  • Reply 2 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Oooold news.



    Here is at an earlier stage with his BDSM partner...



  • Reply 3 of 8
    First, I don't give a shit what any artist wears, changes, has sex with...just not in my house. Just keep the visions and excitement in the art you do coming. They are geniuses.



    Secondly, I don't think that the Matrix is perfect, but anyone who can write and direct a film (three mind you) of this scope at such an early start of their career...it can't be in no way termed crap (unless you can do better...and if George Lucas can too).



    Finally, I haven't seen "Revolutions". I will though because I have waited for creative people such as the Wachowskis to shake up the old school (Speilberg, Lucas, Scott and Cameron) and create and develope amazing new films that break the bar from all of the Hollywood popcorn bullshit churning out lately. More power to them.



    Same goes to Peter Jackson, director of the Rings trilogy. Amazing work. And a production schedule that'd make Lucas dive bomb into the grave.



    Welcome to the new revolution. Many other directors I'd could mention, but I gotta choose a dress for tonight...



  • Reply 4 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Considering Reloaded was nothing but an action flick with 10 minutes of the Architect's self-indulgence at the end, I don't see where all the praise comes from. I thought perhaps Reloaded would be a prologue to something wicked in Revolutions, but that never panned out. Revolutions was horrid.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Eugene

    Considering Reloaded was nothing but an action flick with 10 minutes of the Architect's self-indulgence at the end, I don't see where all the praise comes from. I thought perhaps Reloaded would be a prologue to something wicked in Revolutions, but that never panned out. Revolutions was horrid.



    Yeah?...hmm. I haven't seen "Revolutions", but I still will. I did watch "Reloaded" a couple more times again and I wasn't as impressed compaired to the first, but who is? The third's the charm? Maybe not. But consider the effort the two made, including the actors/technicians.



    I think Peter Jackson has the breaks since the Trilogy stories/characters are already handed to him. So far he's done really well transilating it to the screen. The Wachowskis should get props for this imaginative ride. The idea, story, characters and mixture of genres (Animatrix?). It is great so far...



    But I'll see it when I see it. Not everyone's perfect. Ok, really...the last two Star Wars films where total crap in my opinion...I won't explain why, it's all there...on every frame and hamburger meal bag.



  • Reply 6 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Artman @_@



    But I'll see it when I see it. Not everyone's perfect. Ok, really...the last two Star Wars films where total crap in my opinion...I won't explain why, it's all there...on every frame and hamburger meal bag.




    No argument there.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Eugene

    Oooold news.



    Here is at an earlier stage with his BDSM partner...




    Wasn't saying it's news...just thought it was interesting to see him out and about in full drag. No criticism of his lifestyle choice either, if wearing dresses makes him happy, so be it. The problems (I had) with the Matrix sequels were probably due to him and his brother doing too much coke anyway
  • Reply 8 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

    Wasn't saying it's news...just thought it was interesting to see him out and about in full drag. No criticism of his lifestyle choice either, if wearing dresses makes him happy, so be it. The problems (I had) with the Matrix sequels were probably due to him and his brother doing too much coke anyway



    I think the 10-minute wet raver scene in Reloaded was probably him expressing his feminine side...And all the infused sex scenes. The Merovingian orgy/chocolate cake deal. Gah. I'm glad the franchise is dead.
Sign In or Register to comment.