Palm desktop/hotsync/panther

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
In panther, it is impossible to install Palm Desktop normally, as the libraries do not get installed. I've deleted my previous system, so if anyone out there has palm desktop installed and working (in jaguar/panther/whatever), can someone make available the hotsync libraries in < /System/Library/CFMsuport/Hotsync Libraries > and < /Library/Application Support/Palm Hotsync>?

Unless, of course, there is a way around this... The libraries do not seem easily accessible in the installer package (compressed I guess).

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by chych

In panther, it is impossible to install Palm Desktop normally, as the libraries do not get installed. I've deleted my previous system, so if anyone out there has palm desktop installed and working (in jaguar/panther/whatever), can someone make available the hotsync libraries in < /System/Library/CFMsuport/Hotsync Libraries > and < /Library/Application Support/Palm Hotsync>?

Unless, of course, there is a way around this... The libraries do not seem easily accessible in the installer package (compressed I guess).

You know I keep seeing this and maybe I am blessed or something, but I had absolutely no problem installing palm desktop on my 10.3 install, and have had absolutely no problems using iSync on Panther with my Palm and Palm Desktop / iCal and Address Book.

Send me a PM with your email address and I can email you those files if you think that might help?