iMovie Emergency!

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Hello,

My good friend Colin teaches film and video to inner-city youths, and has edited the final class movie compilation on iMovie. He opened the project today and iMovie informed him that none of the clips were recognizable. All of his other iMovie projects open fine without incident. I know nothing about iMovie (I stopped using it the second I got FCP), so I told him I'd try to find any information I could for him. The big screening is tonight (of course). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

matt

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    Quote:

Originally posted by mattman

Hello,

My good friend Colin teaches film and video to inner-city youths, and has edited the final class movie compilation on iMovie. He opened the project today and iMovie informed him that none of the clips were recognizable. All of his other iMovie projects open fine without incident. I know nothing about iMovie (I stopped using it the second I got FCP), so I told him I'd try to find any information I could for him. The big screening is tonight (of course). Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,

matt

has he changed the format off his vid? If hes compressed with a codec that would cause this.