Apple going in for care

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Contrary to what everyone believed, it seems my Powerbook book 12" 1Ghz seems to truly have problems. I went to the Apple store to inquire, and it seems I have a Chassis problem on my Powerbook, which is causing abrausions on the screen, wobbliness. The powerbook also has problems with the trackpad and screen... hmmm talk about messed up? Nice first time experience...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    majormattmajormatt Posts: 1,077member
    I'd ask for a replacement today.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    cool! I brought my powerbook in, and they said, what they hey, just exchange. Even after 30 days Now I got a brand spanking new Powerbook again
  • Reply 3 of 5
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    That's very cool. Seems to be a huge swing in extremes of when Apple runs you through hoops over something, or turns around and gives someone a new model with no hassle.

Odd. Depends on the day of the week and who you talk to, I guess.

• Reply 4 of 5
    Do different stores have different policies? Or is one an instance of Apple's online store and the other an actual live store? I have heard similar stories myself, but they had to do with Apple online.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    hmm... somethings different with this new laptop, it's fan kicks in at 110 degrees... my old one kicked in at 118... why is that?

I dunno... I guess I got it because I just made my mac seem like it was deathly ill and horribly wrong