Please consider my request

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
mods and admin I am sorry I normally would not use the forums for a personal plea. Please forgive me and give me pardon.

This is an urgent request which will not pertain to all but if you would I ask for your prayers for my neighbor behind me named Joanne.

I was informed today that she has fallen off of her horse and is in intensive care and only has a 30% chance for survival. I have always admired this lady for her amazing youth for her age. It hurts me to hear of the news. Her only family is a daughter in the area here.

If you could be in agreement with me in prayer for her recovery it would mean so much to me. I am so sorry to interrupt your normal forum browsing but I had to present my request.

Not so long ago she took me to see her horse. Please feel welcome to look over the Photos I took

With more thanks than words can say,

Fellowship

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Will do.

Can you visit her in hospital Fellows?
  • Reply 2 of 10
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I wish her the best that medical technology can give her.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Long distance prayer from Down~Under..on its way Fellows.
  • Reply 4 of 10
    I just want to thank everyone for their support.

Thank you so much,

Fellowship
  • Reply 5 of 10
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    this lady seems to enjoy existence, and be full of energy in this picture.

I wish that she recover.

Riding horse is fun, but it may be dangerous especially when you are become older. Passion enlight your existence, but may also shorten it. When i see your pics, I see an happy woman, even if her passion was dangerous, i think that she was right : it's better to choose a mildly dangerous life, than a boring and secure one.

PS : how old is this lady ?
  • Reply 6 of 10
    Yo Fellowship! I will most definitely be keeping her in my prayers.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by Powerdoc

this lady seems to enjoy existence, and be full of energy in this picture.

I wish that she recover.

Riding horse is fun, but it may be dangerous especially when you are become older. Passion enlight your existence, but may also shorten it. When i see your pics, I see an happy woman, even if her passion was dangerous, i think that she was right : it's better to choose a mildly dangerous life, than a boring and secure one.

PS : how old is this lady ?

Thank you all.

I just got news that Joanne passed away.

The visit I had with her to see her horse as well as each time I got to see her or visit with her blessed me. What I can say is that I believe every day we have on Earth is a blessing that we should make the best use of. I just want to thank you all for your love and kindness.

Fellowship
  • Reply 8 of 10
    chinneychinney Posts: 1,019member
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

Thank you all.

The visit I had with her to see her horse as well as each time I got to see her or visit with her blessed me. What I can say is that I believe every day we have on Earth is a blessing that we should make the best use of. I just want to thank you all for your love and kindness.

Fellowship

Sorry to hear that Fellowship.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by FellowshipChurch iBook

Thank you all.

Fellowship

I am sorry to hear that Fellowship. Like I told you yesterday, just looking at those pictures is heart wrenching.
  • Reply 10 of 10
    My condolences.