Bootable? ASR? SparseImage? Which to migrate to a New Computer & to Panther?

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
This thread explains my problem. But no one replied so I thought I'd try again. (C'mon, please help). I'm using CCC. Out of all the options in it, what type of backup do I need to make to move all my stuf to a new computer? Then how do I install this backup onto a new computer? A simple HOW TO would be really nice. Thanks For Anyones Help.

Dominic \

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    You're all bitches for not replying to my PLEAS for help. But Thanks (why am I saying Thanks - you're all BITCHES) But, you did force me to work out things for myself a bit. So now I'm typing from my brand-spanking-new PB with my Home Folder imported and re-named, my User and Network Preferences restored and things looking hunky-dory. So, like I needed your help anyway *hurmpf*

(Bitches)
  • Reply 2 of 2
    Hey! I would like to be removed from the so called "b*tches" catigory as I did reply and TRY to help you in your previous thread. I don't know if you took my advice, but it sounds like you did the exact same thing I told you to do. Not sure whether you got it out of the PB manual or AI though. Congrats! I'm glad you figured things out and got it all fixed up.