Good Plotting Program??

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
I need to be able to make a bunch of different types of charts including vector rose diagrams, ternary diagrams, and a bunch of others but those are the specific ones. I've already used DeltaGraph and it doesn't do what I want. The vector rose diagrams can be similar to polar plots but not exactly the same. Thanks a lot. It also doesn't matter how much it costs cause I need it and work will pay for it. Hahahah...I wish everything was like that.

Thanks again!

Chris

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Originally posted by shagstlm

I need to be able to make a bunch of different types of charts including vector rose diagrams, ternary diagrams, and a bunch of others but those are the specific ones. I've already used DeltaGraph and it doesn't do what I want. The vector rose diagrams can be similar to polar plots but not exactly the same. Thanks a lot. It also doesn't matter how much it costs cause I need it and work will pay for it. Hahahah...I wish everything was like that.

Thanks again!

Chris

A plotting program that does polar plots can do a vector rose. It merely plots the data. You may take a look at KaleidaGraph, Dplot (Windows only), or Tecplot. ProFit is extremely powerful and inexpensive. Igor Pro is possibly more powerful, but somewhat more expensive.