livejournal

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
i've been meaning to do some writin more seriously and found livejournal recently. i read some of the blogs and found some really good ones, including this girl, whose words are short but poignant and observational, and her photographs are breathtaking.

anyway, does anyone here have an account with LJ? i don't much feel like paying if someone here could kindly generate me a code. i shall email you a smooch my email is [email protected], or icq 77425426 thanks alot!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
  • Reply 2 of 9
    i'm using macjournal to write and i can't seem to get it working with blogger for some reason. so i wanna try lj
  • Reply 3 of 9
    midwintermidwinter Posts: 10,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by lemonaded

i'm using macjournal to write and i can't seem to get it working with blogger for some reason. so i wanna try lj

Why not just use blogger to write? There are several clients out there for it. Personally, I just use textedit and a folder to keep a copy of all my stuff.
  • Reply 4 of 9
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I tried to get into LJ one time and nobody knew how to get me in either....I'm glad I didn't now, that's a whole world I don't need to get dragged off into....but good luck getting in!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    shawnjshawnj Posts: 6,656member
    Proud rarely-updating livejournal user.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by ShawnJ

Proud rarely-updating livejournal user.

so let me make a good use of it! pretty please!
  • Reply 7 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by lemonaded

i've been meaning to do some writin more seriously and found livejournal recently. i read some of the blogs and found some really good ones, including this girl, whose words are short but poignant and observational, and her photographs are breathtaking.

anyway, does anyone here have an account with LJ? i don't much feel like paying if someone here could kindly generate me a code. i shall email you a smooch my email is [email protected], or icq 77425426 thanks alot!

what's the lnk to her site?
  • Reply 8 of 9
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/mylai/

she wrote a short story about a piano and a photograph of something she wrote on her typewriter. excellent stuff
  • Reply 9 of 9
    this girl's entries are quite good too... if anyone's interested...

http://www.livejournal.com/users/amelify/