Switcher blog

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Started blogging my experience with my first Apple. Feel free to drop by, read, and send me advice. I hope you'll add me to your blogroll. I'll keep the editorial interesting.

http://www.bradspry.com

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    ipeonipeon Posts: 1,122member
    Great job! I'm enjoying reading it. I've even discovered a few things I didn't know. Very COOL.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Very nice blog. *bookmarks it*

Of course, I can't argue with a guy named Brad.

I really like seeing first-hand people's experiences in switching to Mac OS X from other platforms such as Windows or Linux or even Classic Mac OS. I always find it curious what problems arise for new users and what easy features they find that I may have forgotten about or take for granted.

Next time you go searching for software like games, be sure to send a post to our Software forums. My mother is a serious Burning Monkey Solitaire addict. While it may be a little more expensive than other card games, BMS offers more than enough "cute" factor to keep my mom interested for great lengths of time. Even I will admit that the monkeys have some good cracks in there (you'll have to see for yourself). They even talk smack when you try to cheat!

Oh, now that was quite a line to the Japanese Apple Store. The Japanese sure are patient! I suppose that's not too unusual for Apple Store openings, though. Usually US stores have lines of people that starting the night before with people camping out in the street, wrapping around the whole building. That's normal for Apple Stores. It's like a concert for geeks!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    defiantdefiant Posts: 4,876member
    the first in line for the opening of the japanese store was from america. coincidence, eh?