Microsoft Word and PDF Madness

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
I'm currently trying to convert a Word file (namely my résumé) into a PDF to upload on to the web. However, Word for some reason insists on turning this two page document into two distinct PDF files, and I really want to have a single, two page PDF. I've tried the "Save as PDF" button, I've tried Print Previewing, and I've gone to the "Output Options" menu and checked save as PDF, and every single time has resulted in two files. Any solutions?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    messiahmessiah Posts: 1,689member
    Quote:

Originally posted by agent302

I'm currently trying to convert a Word file (namely my résumé) into a PDF to upload on to the web. However, Word for some reason insists on turning this two page document into two distinct PDF files, and I really want to have a single, two page PDF. I've tried the "Save as PDF" button, I've tried Print Previewing, and I've gone to the "Output Options" menu and checked save as PDF, and every single time has resulted in two files. Any solutions?

Ask someone you know if they have Adobe Acrobat.

Failing that, PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address. I have Acrobat and can merge the two files for you... only takes two seconds!