wierd problem with msn messenger and Adobe CS

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
after I installed adobe CS, and I'm in msn messenger and I click the link to check my hotmail, it tries to open in indesign, and not in safari, any ideas on how to fix this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kraig911

after I installed adobe CS, and I'm in msn messenger and I click the link to check my hotmail, it tries to open in indesign, and not in safari, any ideas on how to fix this?

There's a thread about this on macnn's forums. Do a search there. I seem to remember some sort of a solution to it.

edit: here you go.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    hey thanks, but how do I find that folder he is talking about is it hidden or something? how do I turn on hidden folders?? Im' thinking thats why I can't find it.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by kraig911

hey thanks, but how do I find that folder he is talking about is it hidden or something? how do I turn on hidden folders?? Im' thinking thats why I can't find it.

In the finder, cmd+shift+G will give you a dialog box to type in the path of the file you want to open. It'll open a finder window with that folder. HTH.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    hey i know how to solve your problem! stop using msn messenger! go to ichat for pete's sake.