Caraccho Server with Older Games Like Descent 3

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Anyone here know of a Caraccho server that has older games like Descent 3 etc? I wanna try it out before I buy it. Thanks.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Proud iBook Owner 2k2

Anyone here know of a Caraccho server that has older games like Descent 3 etc? I wanna try it out before I buy it. Thanks.

You've been around long enough to know better than to ask a question like that.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    I don't know about a Caraccho server, but there is The Macintosh Garden. Home of classic Mac abandonware games like Cairo Shootout and The Ancient Art of War.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    I don't think Descent 3 is old enough to be considered abandonware. At all. And if it's not abandonware, AI isn't really the place to discuss it.

Barto
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

You've been around long enough to know better than to ask a question like that.

Bingo.

Nearly all games that have been accepted as "legal" (and I use that term loosely) abandonware can be found at the Macintosh Garden.

If this game is for sale, as you said yourself, it is NOT abandonware. Stealing a copy online is illegal and you'll get no help for that here.

*Lock*