Live Action Transformers movie

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://home.comcast.net/~themichaelsmith/VWHiRes.mpg

Here is a sample of what the Transformers movie should look like when doing it's live action transformations. Basically I just hope they stick to G1 Transformers, include Soundwave, and stay true to the G1 plot line.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    C'mon, you need to link to the original that has the cool transformer sound.

Edit: I completely agree that they need to use the G1 Transformers and not this crap that the kids are watching. Maybe a remake of the Transformers animated movie?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Nah, I like the sound of the first one. In a 'live action' context it sounds more realistic.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I always considered "live action" to be with real people acting. That's just CGI. Am I wrong?
  • Reply 4 of 8
    I'm drunk.......but I saw this long ago. And I'm a huge Transformers fan................ ( this is an edit.)

Merry Christmas?
  • Reply 5 of 8
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I always considered "live action" to be with real people acting. That's just CGI. Am I wrong?

Uh, only the Beetle is CG. All the rest is live action.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    So they guy walking in the background is the live action part?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    ... and the cars, and the sky, and the sidewalk, and the trees, and the....
  • Reply 8 of 8
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    Well the movie coming out in 04 will need real actors and real sets. Think of it like Jurassic Park; everything was real except for the Dinosaurs.