How much iTMS money do you have?

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
How much do you have to spend on songs from iTMS? I had $20, but I just bought my first song (Flying Without Wings-Ruben Studdard)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    I got $30 for Xmas, and went throught it quite methodically in probably less than 30 minutes. I have a whole list of stuff I might or would get, and just fished from that pool. A lot of oddball oddball stuff and a couple of albums.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    The question is not how much money do I have, it's how much have I spent

you do the math

Randy
  • Reply 3 of 11
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    I don't really want any gift certificates to the iTMS. All the dollar amounts that Apple offers are whole, but you can't buy $30 worth. You end up giving Apple 30¢ that you can't get back.

Not that I'm not buying music.

• Reply 4 of 11
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member

Not that I'm a scrooge, but I have unique tastes in music.\
  • Reply 5 of 11
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ebby

Not that I'm a scrooge, but I have unique tastes in music.\

Mister "RIAA's most wanted" has unique tastes in music? If it's not free, you don't want it?
  • Reply 6 of 11
    I got 50 songs in the "Purchased Music" playlist.

2 albums and 99 cents songs.

I grabbed 2 $20 worth of iTMS gift certificates for myself.

• Reply 7 of 11
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    of course, there is always money left over, so, that is how apple reels you back in..because you are like "Man, i have 98 cents left, it would be a waste...."
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Nebagakid

of course, there is always money left over, so, that is how apple reels you back in..because you are like "Man, i have 98 cents left, it would be a waste...."

I'm sure you have a penny hiding under your bed.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    neilybneilyb Posts: 128member
    Quote:

Hom: I don't really want any gift certificates to the iTMS. All the dollar amounts that Apple offers are whole, but you can't buy $30 worth. You end up giving Apple 30¢ that you can't get back.

Maybe you're just kidding, but you do know that that "30 cents" will go towards your next purchase.... you don't lose it of course

NeilyB 8)
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Keep in mind, this my my LIBRARY! (Meaning most of these were just on CD's that I copied)

• Reply 11 of 11
    I have 10 purchased songs. I'm a little short on cash so I haven't been buying a lot of anything I don't need lately. I have 733 songs total in my library so out of the 723 songs that I haven't purchased I would say that 95% were ripped from my personal CD collection. I have some stolen music, but I'm getting rid of it. I haven't stolen anything since the iTMS came out.