Happy 500.000 posts Appleinsider

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Oh how you have grown. When you only had four digits in you post count you could hardly walk and then suddenly some evil men came and slaughterede you in that little cube you lived in. But here in your second life you have become stronger and more tough so I´ll hope you will live to see #1.000.000.

I hope Steve will send you gratulations from the stage tuesday. You deserve it...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    Indeed, congratulations are in order.

Half a million posts, wow...

And I did 0,02 % of them !

Does make you feel kinda special doesn't it?

• Reply 2 of 10
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Wow, half a mil...Impressive. I made .002074% of those. I'm proud, both of myself and of AI.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Wow, half a mil...Impressive. I made .002074% of those. I'm proud, both of myself and of AI.

I think you did 100 times more than that
  • Reply 4 of 10
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Yeah half a mil. Thats even more than EmAn has.
  • Reply 5 of 10
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Ahh, how time flies.

The admins have grown to embrace monotones instead of vivid purples, newer and better smilies ala Spart and Jon and The Great VB Transition? came and went with nary a hitch thanks to Brad (though on some days I still pine for Kit). The last few years have been good.

Well done boys.

Here's to reminiscing years from now while extolling the virtues of OSXV on our quad 21.42 Ghz machines...all the while laughing to ourselves that SDW2001 was really Rummy posting on a once silly Mac board.

Cheers and longevity to all.
  • Reply 6 of 10
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Out of curiousity, what was the 500,000th post?
  • Reply 7 of 10
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    As far as I can tell (providing none of the last 200 or so posts were deleted or otherwise hidden, which I doubt) then Anders' post in this thread was it.
  • Reply 8 of 10
    drewpropsdrewprops Posts: 2,321member
    I must admit that I will include this bulletin board in my memories of the aughties. Oh the dramas and travails we've had. We wandered in the desert for like unto a year, bereft of a homeland, yet here we are assembled again - in a forum where we whack each other with great big mallets.

You guys don't know how good you've got it.

Happy half-a-million AI.
  • Reply 9 of 10
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

Yeah half a mil. Thats even more than EmAn has.

I know. What's up with that?

• Reply 10 of 10
    daverdaver Posts: 496member
    Congrats, AI!

As long as this board is here, I'll be around not to post.