Calling Bradster, Starfleet, whatever.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hey man, its been a while...sure would appreciate a good 'ol schillerific hello from ya.-Mac

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    Isnt he a mod here still?
  • Reply 2 of 11
    mcqmcq Posts: 1,543member
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by MCQ

Brad? He's an administrator now.

http://forums.appleinsider.com/membe...info&userid=60

COngrats to him, just wish he'd stop by and say hello..haha, Brad you bastage!
  • Reply 4 of 11
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    And I'm sure as an admin he would be wondering why you put this in GD...

How could you browse the forums and not see a post from him? He posts like 10 times a day.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Haha, hey Messiahtosh. If this is who I think this is, welcome back. I'm sure the forums have missed you as much as you missed them. Are you back for good this time?

I haven't been on AIM lately because I'm on vacation and away from a LAN connection. I'm living off of a craptastic AOL dialup account for now. I'll be back online more permanently after I move back on campus next Sunday.

Off to AppleOutsider!
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

Haha, hey Messiahtosh. If this is who I think this is, welcome back. I'm sure the forums have missed you as much as you missed them. Are you back for good this time?

I haven't been on AIM lately because I'm on vacation and away from a LAN connection. I'll be back online for good next Sunday.

Off to AppleOutsider!

It is indeed me man, we'll have to start chatting on a more regular basis soon. Yes, I've missed the forums dearly and I always seem to creep back just in the nick of time eh? Steve is about to do his thing while half of the crazy Apple bastards whack off to every single thing he says, lord knows I nearly used to climax when I heard the "and one more thing" mantra....But that was then, this is now. I've got a life, a girl, a job, senioritis, and still a burning interest in Apple....its good to be back and Brad, youre the ****ing man and maybe one of my role models...and to think i've never met you...INSANE...later man, ttyl on AIM.

I think I'm back for good...was that one term I used to explicit? If it is delete it man, I dont want trouble, lol.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    ack. the evil is strong in this thread.

welcome back, idiot. don't do anything to **** up this time.
  • Reply 8 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jonathan

ack. the evil is strong in this thread.

welcome back, idiot. don't do anything to **** up this time.

Well thanks for the warm reception, I feel completely at ease knowing I can control myself. No more mastergateing, no more SchillerFat, no more bullshit...pure bullshit this time...all from the top of my head and none of the rediculous "insider claiming" I did for fun back in the day.

God I love this place, and God I love Apple discussion. Whereve I been for the past year?

Ok, bed time now...stevenote so soon.
  • Reply 9 of 11
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Bring back Mastergating!
  • Reply 10 of 11
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

Bring back Mastergating!

ROFL...maybe I'll do a Messiahtosh as Mastergateing sometime, lol!
  • Reply 11 of 11
    stoostoo Posts: 1,490member
    Sounds mysterious.