applenut is gone? Screw that!!

homhom
Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
So, some little priss gets too offended at a joke and now applenut is gone? That's ****ing bullshit. He was not only one of the best posters, but a great mod too. Whoever is responsible for this should be ashamed. Driving away one of the best members is not what a board administration should do. People disagree, fine. People make jokes, fine. Shit, half the stuff in AO is worse than what applenut said.

BRING BACK APPLENUT!!!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    details?
  • Reply 2 of 11
    he's not banned.
  • Reply 3 of 11
    homhom Posts: 1,098member
    applenut makes a joke in this thread. This entire thing seems like Jon is acting like a 5 year old that takes his toys home when he loses the game.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    ibrowseibrowse Posts: 1,749member
    I believe he is back. I think I saw him pot recently, with his post count back and all.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    I don't think he's gone really. Don't overreact. Unless he is gone, but he's not.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    http://forums.appleinsider.com/membe...nfo&userid=126

Look, all his posts, he posted today...
  • Reply 7 of 11
    it just said he was no longer a moderator..........it was kind of nasty though, eh?
  • Reply 8 of 11
    I want applenut to stay but that thread was pretty rough. But I have no idea why the thread was started, could there be turmoil in the moderators forum?
  • Reply 9 of 11
    Sky != Falling

For all values of Sky

Loop
  • Reply 10 of 11
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    Wow that thread was very rough. Major turmoil seems to have happened between some of our beloved Mod's. Is there some kind of turf war going on? I agree that our Mod's should uphold some basic principles, and clearly the thread got out of hand. I don't know what I really think about this issue. That was one hell of a burn tho. Damn.
  • Reply 11 of 11
    jonathanjonathan Posts: 312member
    applenut lost his mod priveleges.

straw that broke the camel's back.

end of discussion