Soliciting suggestions for improving massively geeky OS X auction.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Bored and sick, I decided to dabble in geek humor with this auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...egory=189&rd=1 . Suggestions for improvement solicited.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4

Some people have too much time on their hands... like you.

Tell us when eBay takes the auction down.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    You know, something about that just makes me cackle out loud. Very funny, in a silly, idiotic way (which is my preferred method).

So earnest in your salesmanship, Johnny!
  • Reply 3 of 4
    jante99jante99 Posts: 539member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnny_chrome

Suggestions for improvement solicited.

Now with the untitled folder, can I rename it if I want? I think that would be much more useful if you could rename the folder. Would you do this for me if I choose the "Buy Now" option and pay $2 instead of $1?

I would gladly pay someone to create custom folder names for me. Hitting Apple-Shift-N is too much work in OS X. I can only hit Apple-N and I am tired of having a new finder window always pop up.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by jante99

I would gladly pay someone to create custom folder names for me. Hitting Apple-Shift-N is too much work in OS X. I can only hit Apple-N and I am tired of having a new finder window always pop up.

Hey c'mon... there are whiners^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y^Y people who'd file a Class Action Suit over that