Any G4 iMacs in stock in Canada?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
Anybody have any idea if there are any stores in Canada who actually have any G4 iMacs in stock?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    quaremquarem Posts: 254member
    They got some here in Edmonton Alberta, at Westworld Computers. My Dad went down and say it the other day.
  • Reply 2 of 9
    propofolpropofol Posts: 15member
    [quote]Originally posted by Quarem:

<strong>They got some here in Edmonton Alberta, at Westworld Computers. My Dad went down and say it the other day.</strong><hr></blockquote>

I guess these were just for people who had ordered them before, unfortunately... I called and they said they don't have any... Thanks anyways.

Anybody else heard of any in stock?
  • Reply 3 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    I don't think there are going to be any places that will have extra stock for a looooong time.

The dealer in my city has dozens of them on order, and they just got their first shipment last week.

They got 2 machines.

Pitiful.

• Reply 4 of 9
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    Why are you so concerned about iMac stock Murbot?

Don't tell me you are going to get it.....if you do you better send that money to me
  • Reply 5 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    heh heh - nah, I'm still "getting by" with my PowerMac.

• Reply 6 of 9
    I actually got lucky. I got a store model that was on display for only two days.

I called London Drugs in Calgary, and they happened to have one - last one in the city. I would have preferred a brand new one, of course, but I got a great deal.

Can't wait for it to arrive now!
  • Reply 7 of 9
    sockboysockboy Posts: 29member
    Hey Propofol - is that you from gfl?? Finally took the plunge eh? Enjoy it!!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    That's me alright!

Took the plunge, and looking forward to getting the iMac on Thursday!! See you in the 'bowl.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    pendrakependrake Posts: 44member
    There is one on display at the London Drugs here in Vancouver (Georgia & Granville). It's sitting pretty, playing the Star Wars demo. Nice looking machine, screen is amazing. They've also got the 22" Cinema display up right near by. I've never had a monitor make me drool before. Gawd that's gorgeous...

:-)