Birthday MIDI

Posted:
in Feedback edited January 2014
So, when it is your birthday, and when you are on the Forum's home page, there be a MIDI that plays.

At my (high) school, we have a system where you swipe an ID Card, and if it is your birthday, the computer plays you a song. I witnessed this first hand, after believing it was a rumor, for the first time.

SO, who else agrees with my superior idea?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    Not very good. One of the reasons I love AI so much is its lack of tacky features, a MIDI playing on the site would do nothing but make it tacky, because to me MIDI songs just scream tacky. Keep AI high quality! Just my $.02.
  • Reply 2 of 8
    Once again, DMBand0026 is spot-on.

Dude, you're on fire!
  • Reply 3 of 8
    pscatespscates Posts: 5,847member
    If we can't have MIDI, can we at list have blinking, multi-colored all caps type and jaggy, haloed .gif graphics?

Oh, and that cool motion-trail thing, where a cluster of shamrocks or "sparkles" follows your cursor around?

This site isn't cutting edge enough!

At the very least, how about Samuel L. Jackson - via Dave Chappelle - screaming "I SAID HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOTHER*$%@#$%!"

• Reply 4 of 8
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    I know! I know!

Really annoying blinking seizure inducing banner ads!

Oh, wait, nevermind.
  • Reply 5 of 8
    amorphamorph Posts: 7,112member
    Personally, I'm holding my breath until we get a blinking <marquee> across the top announcing all the thread titles.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Every time I log into AI this plays.
  • Reply 7 of 8
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BRussell

Every time I log into AI this plays.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Did you delete your caches and repair permissions?
  • Reply 8 of 8
    Happy birthday

I recorded that a long time ago...enjoy