"Bagle" E-mail Worm

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
CNN Linky

Quote:

The virus only affects machines running Microsoft Windows operating systems.

*Yawn*

Back to my GarageBand project.

Hey Microsoft! --->

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    I just hope that "Bagle" is a social hack (user has to click on screwme.exe) and not something that'll automagically install once you open the email in Virus Express.

This is just sad. I wonder how much longer it'll be before all the patches to Win2K contain more lines of code than the original shipping product!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    i told my roomate (windows user) about it today, and kinda laughed... i didnt want him to feel too bad about it, but damn, windows blows...
  • Reply 3 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by ipodandimac

i told my roomate (windows user) about it today, and kinda laughed... i didnt want him to feel too bad about it, but damn, windows blows...

....wish everyone would stop bashing Windows. It feeds me and my wife! Now off to push out virus updates.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    pbg4 dudepbg4 dude Posts: 1,611member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trailmaster308

....wish everyone would stop bashing Windows. It feeds me and my wife! Now off to push out virus updates.

Hey, I work in Win / PeopleSoft / Excel all day. For many years my livelihood has depended on my expertise with computers, Windows and number crunching abilities. That's why I can say that Windows sucks! It desperately needs a makeover in the security department.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Hahaha, sorry saps. I got three of these emails from people I have never even heard of, so I carelessly clicked on each one, and deleted them without incident. God bless you OS X.