...relax

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Good god, relax people....this is just a thread topic..not a nuclear bomb i planted in the heart of new york. seriously take a chill pill. you all act so official...like this is SO serious...give it a break...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I

b et this

L oser is billy
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Try to think about what your all over reacting about. I wrote poems...um so? I posted a topic about a toaster...

"OMG HE POSTED STUFF ABOUT TOASTERS! THATS IT! LETS CRUCIFY HIM!"....um, sure...you do that...have fun.

But in all honesty, am I that big of a threat? Are you so worried IF I go off topic from Apple that I am somehow influencing you to be a non-apple-maniac?....well, you tell me. I love Apple, and I have a slew of Macs, so give me a break. Im pushing your buttons, isnt that obvious?
  • Reply 3 of 3
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    This post and the previous thread have no matter to them. They're just spam as is. You've already posted a "Hey All" thread as an introduction. Please post a discussion topic with your 2 cents on the subject, or reply to existing threads.

If you have any problems or questions with the moderating, please contact me via private message or e-mail.

Thanks.