The PEPSI Challenge

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
OK... Pepsi and Apple are giving away 100M free tunes! WOO YAY

1 in 3 chance of winning!!! WOO YAY

That means Pepsi needs to sell 300M!

I'm not sure what a bottle of Pepsi is in USA but say it's ¢49 - that means you pay $1.47 for an iTune...

Who's in the money? NOT YOU...

®

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Well duh. They're in it to make money. What did you expect??
  • Reply 2 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by Rendevous

I'm not sure what a bottle of Pepsi is in USA but say it's ¢49 - that means you pay $1.47 for an iTune...

®

actually a botle is more like $1 or $1.25. the moral of the story is, only buy a pepsi if you want to drink a pepsi, if you want an ITUNE, then pay 99 cents and get an itune
  • Reply 3 of 9
    ya, a bottle of pepsi is like a buck.. so.. if you don't want to drink it... there's no point..
  • Reply 4 of 9
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    Quote:

WOO YAY

Shouldn't you be ripping apart your new G5 to get that sweet Athalon MB crammed in there?
  • Reply 5 of 9
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    It's not like you're throwing away the Pepsi after. Think of it as a bonus and incentive.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    satchmosatchmo Posts: 2,699member
    But if you're going to get a cola along with say lunch,...why not make it a Pepsi.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

®

Troll.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    you forget one thing.

when you buy a pepsi and win a song you get something that is 99 cents for free. Basically its like having a pepsi that costs 67 cents instead of $1.00 ignoring the external costs of purchasing and drinking the pepsi.

However, this really depends on what you value pepsi. Personally, I can stand the shit so it would be like spending $3.00 for a song.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    Quote:

®

That's only if you are a complete retard and are buying a Pepsi for the sole purpose of winning a $1 song.

You might win 3 free songs with 3 Pepsis. You might buy 10 and not win a single song. If you are buying it ONLY for the song, that's complete stupidity considering a song costs LESS than the Pepsi (in most cases).

Pepsi wants to make money? Thank you for uncovering this evil plan.

Anyway. This thread should really be in Digital Hub since it deals with iTunes... but it could actually stay here if the discussion is with Pepsi and their planet controlling plans to make amazing piles of cash at the expense of unsuspencting Mac users everywhere...

But, since this is obviously troll material it goes in the LOCKED THREAD BOX OF DOOM.

*click*