Just got back from New Hampshire

homhom
Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Wow, that was one of the most intense 2 weeks of my life. Working on a campaign in NH is unlike any other campaign I have ever worked on. Going to bed at 2 AM just to get up at 5 AM to put out signs on the sides of the road just to have an opposing campaign take them down by 2 PM. I'm hoping to turn this into a paying gig with the NYC office.

All I got to say is I'm glad I'm back in civilization and out of New Hampshire.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    fran441fran441 Posts: 3,715member
    If I were you, I'd lay off the NH jokes. I'm just glad all the barbarians who invaded our state to mock us and our political process are finally gone. Too bad the next Horde is showing up tomorrow on Air Force One.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by HOM

I'm hoping to turn this into a paying gig with the NYC office.

Working for Kerry then?
  • Reply 3 of 4
    aries 1baries 1b Posts: 1,009member
    Quote:

Originally posted by HOM

Wow, that was one of the most intense 2 weeks of my life. Working on a campaign in NH is unlike any other campaign I have ever worked on. Going to bed at 2 AM just to get up at 5 AM to put out signs on the sides of the road just to have an opposing campaign take them down by 2 PM. I'm hoping to turn this into a paying gig with the NYC office.

Congratulations on getting off your 1/6th Gravity Bearing Ass and actually doing something to move the world in the direction that you want it to go in.

I don't agree with your vector, mind, but I admire you for getting out there.

Enjoy the flight home, HOM.

Aries 1B
  • Reply 4 of 4
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    You won't get paid if you're working for Dean

see the other thread:HERE