Endore.com/.net DEAD!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi all. Overnight our web/email host Endore went out of business. Without warning too.. Isn't that illegal? Many customers such as my dad and me (for the email account) are annoyed at it... Comments?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    Illegal? Hardly. It a business can't stay profitable, well, it can't stay open. If they're filing for bankruptcy, there's probably little you can do about it.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by Brad

Illegal? Hardly. It a business can't stay profitable, well, it can't stay open. If they're filing for bankruptcy, there's probably little you can do about it.

True. But the least they could do was send a mass bulk email to all their customers saying that they're dying......
  • Reply 3 of 5
    nebagakidnebagakid Posts: 2,692member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Proud iBook Owner 2k2

True. But the least they could do was send a mass bulk email to all their customers saying that they're dying......

there is no Law of the Land for the internet though. Decency is not a neccesity.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    baumanbauman Posts: 1,248member
    You sure they're out of business? They could just be knocked out by Mydoom.

I somehow think that's what it is... especially when I try to go to their site and get a timeout.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    Quote:

Originally posted by bauman

You sure they're out of business? They could just be knocked out by Mydoom.

I somehow think that's what it is... especially when I try to go to their site and get a timeout.

Yes I'm sure. Check out the below screenshot:

That proves it (to me anyway). When you click on the OUT OF BUSINESS link there it tries to load Endore but it eventually says (if you're using Safari) "Server not found". I hope it's not true but that's how it seems right now.