You can have the car... I get the CAT!!!

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
CNN-Pet Custody

Just when think there aren't enough stupid people on this planet, lawyers go and prove you wrong.

Courts are now treating animals more like children and when couples divorce are assigning each person custody of the pet with visitation times and days.

I have no doubt that if pet support hasn't already been awarded, it soon will be.

What's next?!?!

Nick

Comments

• Reply 1 of 12
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Duh, treating children like pets.

Oh, wait, that already happens. Nevermind.
  • Reply 2 of 12
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    Quote:

Originally posted by trumptman

CNN-Pet Custody

Just when think there aren't enough stupid people on this planet, lawyers go and prove you wrong.

Courts are now treating animals more like children and when couples divorce are assigning each person custody of the pet with visitation times and days.

I have no doubt that if pet support hasn't already been awarded, it soon will be.

What's next?!?!

Nick

Custody for G5 computers
  • Reply 3 of 12
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Shared property.
  • Reply 4 of 12
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Quote:

CNN-Pet Custody

What's next?!?!

Nick

Kitty-napping and dog-napping almost certainly. And emotional damage suits filed once the thieving ex-spouse is caught! Justice I say, JUSTICE! As for pet support, that's been going on for a while. But that's not even in the same ballpark as "shared pet custody."

• Reply 5 of 12
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member

Don't know what else to say about this one.

• Reply 6 of 12
    Stop being so damn confusing.

I thought that the alternate party was interested in the spare catalytic converter. You know, the one you keep in the garage to install whenever you have to pass smog.

• Reply 7 of 12
    dude, that's just dumb
  • Reply 8 of 12
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Don't know what else to say about this one.

Is this an optical illusion or are those heads not shaking in the same time? I've been staring at it for 2 minutes now. Too much acid in college I guess.
  • Reply 9 of 12
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    So what do we call the man or woman who doesn't pay their pet support in a timely manner?

Suggestions?

Nick
  • Reply 10 of 12
    brbr Posts: 8,395member
    Quote:

So what do we call the man or woman who doesn't pay their pet support in a timely manner?

Suggestions?

Nick

A pussy hater.
  • Reply 11 of 12
    trumptmantrumptman Posts: 16,464member
    Quote:

Originally posted by BR

A pussy hater.

Road Kill?

Nick
  • Reply 12 of 12
    Deadpet Dad

or

"you don't. you call the SPCA"

Ba-dum bump tink. I'll be here all week.