Help me buy a iPod Mini

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
I have a friend who is turning 30 early next month. The pink minipod would be just the thing to give to her as a surprise (we are both students but I am making money while she is always broke. She would love such a ting and could never afford one herself) but it doesn´t get out here in Europe in two month. I really really REALLY want to get her one so if anyone would be a middle man and ship it over here after I had it shipped to you I would be most grateful.

If anyone would do this for me we can find out the details in mail.

Thanks

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    Does she love pink over the other colors or are you reverting to gender stereotypes?
  • Reply 2 of 9
    brussellbrussell Posts: 9,812member
    Isn't that illegal or something? They don't want Yurrup to get American high technology like that because they might make WMDs and then we'd have to go there and preemptively change your regime.
  • Reply 3 of 9
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

...or are you reverting to gender stereotypes?

Exatly who is reverting to gender stereotypes?
  • Reply 4 of 9
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Existence

Does she love pink over the other colors or are you reverting to gender stereotypes?

Down, Killer!
  • Reply 5 of 9
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

I have a friend who is turning 30 early next month. The pink minipod would be just the thing to give to her as a surprise (we are both students but I am making money while she is always broke. She would love such a ting and could never afford one herself) but it doesn´t get out here in Europe in two month. I really really REALLY want to get her one so if anyone would be a middle man and ship it over here after I had it shipped to you I would be most grateful.

If anyone would do this for me we can find out the details in mail.

Thanks

First of all, you are an awesome friend for giving a miniPod. Way cool.

Congrats on your upcoming 3000th post.. You might look on the internet under "remailing services" - there are people who ship and mail from the middle of Kansas, pretty much whatever you want, within DHS guidelines.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Dudes. . .

The pink is awesome. I'm torn between the Pink and the Green, though I'll probably get the green to avoid the Hello Kitty look.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    sure, i'd be happy to. just PM me and we'll get it figured out.
  • Reply 8 of 9
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    If it doesn't work out with that flake alcimedes, I'll hook you up.
  • Reply 9 of 9
    709709 Posts: 2,016member
    And if you trust someone with >2000 posts, I'd be willing if the *big guys* don't pull through.