Two 12 year old boys charged with sexual battery

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/02/05/fl...ery/index.html

Quote:

The Broward County, Florida, Sheriff's Office Wednesday said the two boys, ages 11 and 12, are being charged with sexual battery and lewd or lascivious exhibition.

A sheriff's office spokesman said the boys Wednesday pushed the girl into a bathroom at Royal Palm Elementary School in Lauderhill, a community northwest of Fort Lauderdale.

The two boys, whose names were not released because of their ages, allegedly exposed themselves and committed sex acts on her, the spokesman said.

A teacher who learned of the alleged incident contacted police.

The girl was examined at the county's Sexual Assault Treatment Center, which determined evidence of sexual battery.

A juvenile court judge will determine if the boys will be released into their parents' care or if they will remain at a facility for juvenile offenders, said spokesman Jim Leljedal.

The girl is undergoing counseling, he said. The girl said the boys had been harassing her for "several months," according to the sheriff's department.

Man, what is the world coming to?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    its nothing new.

10 years ago in high school they had someone come in to talk about rape and one of her more recent cases was a 9 year old raping his 6 year old sister (Edit: sorry guys!).

no it didnt go national, perhaps that is what you meant by what is the world coming to?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I see a problem here...how would a 9 year old have a 6 year old daughter? Doesn't seem quite right to me.

Back OT. I don't even know where to start with this one, and my brain hurts right now from other stuff, so I won't start.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Never mind. Misread.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by billybobsky

its nothing new.

10 years ago in high school they had someone come in to talk about rape and one of her more recent cases was a 9 year old raping his 6 year old daughter.

no it didnt go national, perhaps that is what you meant by what is the world coming to?

that's nice....
  • Reply 5 of 6
    bah, for a 9 year old to have a 6 year old daughter, I call bollocks.

6 year old SISTER, I might believe, but even that is pretty far fetched.

either way, what the ****?!?
  • Reply 6 of 6
    alcimedesalcimedes Posts: 5,486member
    almost always a sign of sexual abuse in the perpetrator's lives.