mail signature containing an image with a link

Posted:
in Genius Bar edited January 2014
Hi all. Maybe someone can help me with this brain-teaser:

I would like to create a signature in Mail.app that contains my company's logo. Also I would like to make the image clickable, so that people who click on it are sent to my web site.

Any ideas how to get this done? I recently received an email with just such a signature, but haven't been successful in creating one myself.

Thanks in advance,

n

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    If it's possible with Mail.app I don't know for sure. But I'll bet you that the email you received was from someone using Outlook. When I worked at a place that forced me to use Windows and Outlook I had signatures that had an image that was a hyperlink. Check with the person who sent you the email to see if they are using Outlook on Windows.
  • Reply 2 of 2
    nixinixi Posts: 49member
    Quote:

Originally posted by fahlman

If it's possible with Mail.app I don't know for sure. But I'll bet you that the email you received was from someone using Outlook. When I worked at a place that forced me to use Windows and Outlook I had signatures that had an image that was a hyperlink. Check with the person who sent you the email to see if they are using Outlook on Windows.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I also have MS Entourage, but don't use it - I decided some time ago to use the apps integrated into OSX. I'll have a look to see if, like Outlook, it can do the trick.