Downloading TV Shows

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
I have a question. I like to download TV shows from Kazaa on my friends computers for my personal DVD collection...does anyone know if there is any sort of program that is compatable with an apple that will do the same thing?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    wmfwmf Posts: 1,164member
    We know, but we don't know whether the moderators will let us mention it.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by keldon353

I have a question. I like to download TV shows from Kazaa on my friends computers for my personal DVD collection...does anyone know if there is any sort of program that is compatable with an apple that will do the same thing?

Sure, we'd love to tell you how to break the law.

See Sig.
  • Reply 3 of 7
    There is an open source program that connects to the kazaa networks that my buddy uses on linux.. can't remember what its callled but there is one. Look on source forge. BTW downloading TV episodes is hardly bootlegging, if it were then why would they make vcrs?
  • Reply 4 of 7
    its a pretty grey area. you could use that same logic and say that you can record off of the airwaves for free, so why cant you download and share those same songs.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Most people download TV shows with BitTorrent these days. That's a link to the app. You'll of course need a place to find seeded files.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    bartobarto Posts: 2,246member
    Me, I'm not gonna risk a temp ban by helping you. I know the programs you are looking for but you state explicitally your intentions to use those programs to violate copyright.

Barto
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by wmf

We know, but we don't know whether the moderators will let us mention it.

We won't.