Apple wireless mouse

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
i'd like to know the duration of apple's bluetooth mouse batteries. how often do you have to change them???

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    teddyteddy Posts: 155member
    I normally get about 3 months like they say... I leave mine on all the time too! I don't know if it goes to sleep when my computer is off or what but.... I love it. I guess I just like the way the one button mouse feels... Just my opinion. I picked up a pair of rechargables for about 15 dollars and I figure they will pay for themselves eventually.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by basurita20

i'd like to know the duration of apple's bluetooth mouse batteries. how often do you have to change them???

Well- I got mine for christmas and have been using it for about 5-6 hours a day everyday until today and the battery meter is a little under 50%!

So I would say its going to last until at least the end of April (which would be about 4 months).
  • Reply 3 of 4
    I've had my mouse since around October and use it on most week days. I've had to replace the batteries only once. Funny note: If you replace the batteries incorrectly you may find that the mouse looses only half it's functions, i.e. it will clikc but not drag. I'm embarassed to say how long it took me to figure that problem out. I figured that if the batteries are in correctly that it works and visa versa. I didn't think there would be an in-between.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    What kind of life do you get out of the wireless keyboard before having to change batteries? Is it comparable to the mouse?