[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: Gigawire ]</p>

Comments

• Reply 1 of 13
    msleemslee Posts: 143member
    Meh. Thats from the Applele collection.

[ 12-31-2001: Message edited by: mslee ]</p>
  • Reply 2 of 13
    kidredkidred Posts: 2,402member
    Why? Why did you friend have to print those? Did your printer run out of ink and you needed to use his printer?

If he quit, I guess he's not printing those files then? Can't afford the ink anymore?

When did Black & Decker start making a G5 toaster?
  • Reply 3 of 13
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    I don't think Apple has slot loading superdrives... nice idea tho... I've seen this somewhere b4 havent I?

-Paul
  • Reply 4 of 13
    lame....
  • Reply 5 of 13
    xypexype Posts: 672member
    that would be the ugliest mac ever.
  • Reply 6 of 13
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    [quote]Originally posted by psantora:

<strong>I don't think Apple has slot loading superdrives... nice idea tho... I've seen this somewhere b4 havent I?

-Paul</strong><hr></blockquote>

How would slot loading superdrives or any drives on a Tower be a nice idea? I don't ever understand why people want it. On a pro tower you should be able to buy and install a new drive if you want and there just aren't enough slot loading drives around. Superdrive might be a different story though, since I doubt people would replace them any time soon, but if it's a CD-RW or Combo then I don't think it's a good idea.
  • Reply 7 of 13
    That mock-up comes from my website! It was made by Adrian Price ([email protected]). If you want to see loads more mock-ups, go to <a href="http://homepage.mac.com/benvp/"; target="_blank">Apple Mock-Ups</a>.
  • Reply 8 of 13
    synsyn Posts: 329member
    and forget about those Zip drives...
  • Reply 9 of 13
    murkmurk Posts: 935member
    WOW! I'm convinced! Gigawire must be as real as Mastergateing.
  • Reply 10 of 13
    crusadercrusader Posts: 1,129member
    WTF?

No handles???
  • Reply 11 of 13
    davegeedavegee Posts: 2,765member
    lock/ban
  • Reply 12 of 13
    x704x704 Posts: 276member
    When will people grow up ... at least he could've made the specs believable & put up a decent mockup ... cheezy story too.
  • Reply 13 of 13
    emaneman Posts: 7,204member
    Now that I think about it, there's no point in this thread. That is an old mockup and your "friend" and his printer is not proof that this is a real tower.