"does this powerbook make my bum look big?"

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

I don't normally post this sort of thing but just this once it being a mac and all.

j.

Credit for picture to the SUN newspaper (if you can call it that)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 17
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Blasphemy!
  • Reply 2 of 17
    Blonde jokes are not funny.

Just thought I'd let you know.
  • Reply 3 of 17
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Ganondorf

Ohh thanks for telling me that !!!!

I am amazed that someone would have the PURE ARROGANCE to tell me what I am allowed to find funny or not.

I just hate people like you, the kind who see fit to pass their own high and mighty moral judgment on to others, So you don't find it funny.. SO WHAT that's YOUR OPINION but don't tell me what I am ALLOWED to find something funny or not.

It is a throw away JOKE, it is not a serious piece of social commentary, I don't REALLY think that blond women would stand on my laptop thinking it was a set of scales if I left it in the bathroom.

I also don't think anyone has ever gone into in doctors surgery and told them that they "feel like a pair of curtains" and been told in return to "pull themselves together".....

Now is that funny ? (just so I know for future reference) Ok I'm bored of replying to you now.
  • Reply 4 of 17
    Quote:

I thought jokes were people making fun of others. There are equivalents of blondes in all cultures. So they are not alone in the receiving end.
  • Reply 5 of 17
    I think you misunderstand. I am not defending blondes or saying that the jokes are offensive. I'm saying that they don't make me laugh.

If you don't like it, too bad.
  • Reply 6 of 17
    johnrpjohnrp Posts: 357member
    Quote:

I think you misunderstand. I am not defending blondes or saying that the jokes are offensive. I'm saying that they don't make me laugh.

If you don't like it, too bad.

Maybe I do misunderstand and was a little to hasty to jump down your throat. For that I apologize.

I'm just getting tired of people who try and control other people by taking some kind of moral high ground. While more often than not being hypocritical in the process.

As for not finding it funny, ....... what about these ?

What's brown and sticky ?...................................... "a stick"

What's brown, sticky and knocks on windows ?........................ "poo on a stick"
  • Reply 7 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnrp

What's brown, sticky and knocks on windows ?........................ "poo on a stick"

I don't get it. However...

What's brown and sounds like a bell?.............. dung!
  • Reply 8 of 17
    That offends me...oh wait, no it doesn't.

I'm a blonde, but I'm pretty smart. Gonna be a paramedic, that takes a lot of brains!
  • Reply 9 of 17

• Reply 10 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by Artman @_@

werd
  • Reply 11 of 17
    andersanders Posts: 6,523member
    whats that? A portable flat toilet?
  • Reply 12 of 17
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders

whats that? A portable flat toilet?

What's that, is that what you'd say to the blonde to try and trick her into pulling down her pants to piss on it
  • Reply 13 of 17
    Oh, for God's sake, do we have to start flamewars in every thread?!

Blonde, Polish, Irish, American and engineering jokes are fine with me, being the blonde Polish-Irish American architect that I am.
  • Reply 14 of 17
    giaguaragiaguara Posts: 2,724member
    gosh.. can someone dial 112? cough.. i think i am having .. cough.. a heart attack. poor little powerbook.. kill the blond! kill the blond! cough .. zzzh
  • Reply 15 of 17
    Johnrp, that is funny.

In a couple of hundred years, we (blondes) will be extinct for all intents and purposes. Be kind to us...
  • Reply 16 of 17
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnrp

I don't normally post this sort of thing but just this once it being a mac and all.

j.

Credit for picture to the SUN newspaper (if you can call it that)

regected captions:

i....can...almost...reach it........AH! I GOT IT!

remarkable durability!

the sign of a good laptop - it doesnt crack under pressure!

on the screen: word is started and the following appears on the screen :"one cow at a time please"!
  • Reply 17 of 17
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

That offends me...oh wait, no it doesn't.

I'm a blonde, but I'm pretty smart. Gonna be a paramedic, that takes a lot of brains!