VPC 6.1.1 stability

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
It seems since the latest "update" to VPC, stability has gone down hill for me. I frequently experience non-responsive VPC windows. This includes the VPC guest windows and the VPC list window. They act as if they are not there, I can click on them all I want, try to close them, what ever; and I get zero response. The menus of the application remain responsive, however, they don't do me any good. I can choose what ever I want from the menus and nothing happens. I can't even quit the application via File->Quite or Command+Q. Ultimately I'm have to Force Quit VPC. No other application is behaving like this, and VPC just started doing it since the 6.1.1 update.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 1
    mr. memr. me Posts: 3,221member
    Quote:

Originally posted by fuzz_ball

It seems since the latest "update" to VPC, stability has gone down hill for me. I frequently experience non-responsive VPC windows. This includes the VPC guest windows and the VPC list window. They act as if they are not there, I can click on them all I want, try to close them, what ever; and I get zero response. The menus of the application remain responsive, however, they don't do me any good. I can choose what ever I want from the menus and nothing happens. I can't even quit the application via File->Quite or Command+Q. Ultimately I'm have to Force Quit VPC. No other application is behaving like this, and VPC just started doing it since the 6.1.1 update.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Not me.