Apple's SF opening- Whats in the bag?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Anyone posting about what is in the Lucky $250 bag. Im on the east coast and dying to know!

Comments

  • Reply 1 of 20
    Quote:

    Originally posted by jason1969

    Anyone posting about what is in the Lucky $250 bag. Im on the east coast and dying to know!



    Yes..



    http://homepage.mac.com/kendrick/
  • Reply 2 of 20
    jahyjahy Posts: 54member
    I can't believe no one answered this yet! The answer is probably in another thread that I didn't see.



    Here's what's in the bag.



    Bluetooth keyboard ($70)

    Bluetooth mouse ($70)

    Bluetooth USB adapter ($40)

    Airport Extreme Base Station ($250)

    .Mac subscription ($100)

    Keynote ($100)

    iLife ($50)

    10% off gift card ($100 - $300)



    So in other words, about $800 worth of stuff. :-)
  • Reply 3 of 20
    Thanks! I hope they do that again on the East Coast!!
  • Reply 4 of 20
    gabidgabid Posts: 477member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by segovius

    wow - what's the box to the left of the .mac ?



    edit: oops - was meant as a reply to the link from kenneth - sorry !




    Perhaps a gift box for the discount card? I'm just guessing.
  • Reply 5 of 20
    WoW!!! NiCe BaG
  • Reply 6 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Gabid

    Perhaps a gift box for the discount card? I'm just guessing.



    Aye, there's a little credit card shaped one-time 10% discount card in there. Otherwise it's just a plain box.



    My gift bag was just like the one pictured though some had iPod minis and other items, I think.
  • Reply 7 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Rather generic photo I took at the SF Apple Store. I took 4 GB of photos and that's the only one that turned out. Just kidding. I picked one at random.
    image
  • Reply 8 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    "Excuse me, Miss, this loose ceiling tile just missed my head."

    "Yeagh!!"
    image
  • Reply 9 of 20
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Jahy

    Here's what's in the bag.



    Bluetooth keyboard ($70)

    Bluetooth mouse ($70)

    Bluetooth USB adapter ($40)

    Airport Extreme Base Station ($250)

    .Mac subscription ($100)

    Keynote ($100)

    iLife ($50)

    10% off gift card ($100 - $300)




    Holy shit that's nice. If quantities were not limited, it'd be worth to get a ticket to SF just for the heck of it.



    The very first Apple Store (at Tyson's Corner mall in Virginia) is closest to me, but I've never had such luck. I'm jealous.



    Escher
  • Reply 10 of 20
    someone said they got a 40gig ipod... (spymac has some links)
  • Reply 11 of 20
    What I want to know is when are they going to open an Apple store in Canada? (Vancouver preferrably... )



    Cheers,



    C.
  • Reply 12 of 20
    a_greera_greer Posts: 4,594member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Eugene

    "Excuse me, Miss, this loose ceiling tile just missed my head."

    "Yeagh!!"




    looks like sipawits (i think the spelling is correct) from NYPD blue, did the poor geniuses get 'tuned up'? lol
  • Reply 13 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by a_greer

    looks like sipawits (i think the spelling is correct) from NYPD blue, did the poor geniuses get 'tuned up'? lol



    Hmm...tune-up.
    image
  • Reply 14 of 20
    Use uploadit.org, or imageshack.us and let us see some more pics! Pretty please?
  • Reply 15 of 20
    ringoringo Posts: 328member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Escher

    The very first Apple Store (at Tyson's Corner mall in Virginia) is closest to me, ...



    Isn't one opening in Bethesda, MD?
  • Reply 16 of 20
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Ringo

    Isn't one opening in Bethesda, MD?



    I've heard that too. Right next to my car dealer. Maybe I'll be able to get a "grab bag" while getting my oil changed at the same time. From where I am in the District, the Tyson's Corner Apple Store and the one that is going up at Montgomery Mall in Bethesda will be about the same distance/driving time.



    Escher
  • Reply 17 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by psgamer0921

    Use uploadit.org, or imageshack.us and let us see some more pics! Pretty please?



    I have plenty of pics, but I don't have the time to sort through them all right now. Maybe I'll have a gallery posted tomorrow...
  • Reply 18 of 20
    ringoringo Posts: 328member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Escher

    Maybe I'll be able to get a "grab bag" while getting my oil changed at the same time.



    Not if I get there first!



    Er, though my dealership is in Laurel.
  • Reply 19 of 20
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Quote:

    Originally posted by Eugene

    I have plenty of pics, but I don't have the time to sort through them all right now. Maybe I'll have a gallery posted tomorrow...



    http://stupidest.net/gallery/applestoresf



    EDIT: Hmm, PNG is too big...they'll be converted to JPEG soon...
Sign In or Register to comment.