Car connection kits for iPod - recommendations?

zozo
Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited January 2014
Hey all,

Gotta get a present for a friend. Saw that there are two (maybe more?) Car Connection kits for the iPod.

can anyone give any reccomendations?

I've seen the Belkin and the Dr. Bott II kits. The Dr. Bott II kit looks as complete and is 20euro cheaper.

Should I also get the suction cup iPod holder thingy? Or is it basically useless?

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    boubabouba Posts: 33member
    I've seen the monster icarplay connector on the web, it looks like the best quality device available... unfortunately, i couldn't test any of those - the store at which I wanted to buy one didn't want me to return the package if unsatisfied without charging me 20% of the value for repackaging... So I don't even know if the itrip 2 creates noise in the high frequencies.

I couldn't try the icarplay either since it seems like no one sells those around here (montreal, Canada)
  • Reply 2 of 3
    zozo Posts: 3,117member
    tanks!
  • Reply 3 of 3
    iTrip all the way! it's available at the apple online store or apple stores or at CompUSA. i tried two of those belkin ones and they gave me really fuzzy, crappy sound quality. i heard that if you live in an area with not a whole lot of radio stations then it might work better for you. i didn't go for the monster one cause it costs mega bucks and it's not as cute as iTrip.