Powerbook Warping

Posted:
in Future Apple Hardware edited January 2014
HELP! SEE BOTTOM

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    You're buying yourself a one-way ticket to being banned, dude. Post stuff in the right section and leave comments like that to others in their PM box.

Call Apple about your problem. A laptop's case warping isn't really a normal thing, and there's not much else we'll be able to tell you.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    before this is locked and since more people are likely to see this response... the softening point of aluminum is 700 K. There is no way that the temperature of the laptop gets that high or anywhere near that high...
  • Reply 3 of 5
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    I see that i made a mistake. Please help me to delete this topic. Tried to edit then clicked the box says delete and said delete now. It didn't work. SO PLEASE HELP!
  • Reply 4 of 5
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by quagmire

I see that i made a mistake. Please help me to delete this topic. Tried to edit then clicked the box says delete and said delete now. It didn't work. SO PLEASE HELP!

Don't know how the board works? You are helping make my case for the 100 post rule.

OK. Let me help:

Delete AI from your favorites and stop trolling, swearing, and picking fights should you end up staying.

8)

Quote:

You're buying yourself a one-way ticket to being banned, dude

Can I get an AMEN? Hallelujah, Amen. Sing it brother!
  • Reply 5 of 5
    murbotmurbot Posts: 5,262member
    *insert witty, sarcastic jab at topic starter*