For Sale: USB Bluetooth Adapter D-Link (Apple Certified)

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hi,

I just gave away my wireless keyboard and so I am left with a mint condition D-Link DBT-120 USB Bluetooth adapter. This is the only external adapter compatible with the Apple Keyboard/Mouse. It is really damn small - so it would be ok with a laptop - I worried about loosing it.

Let me know by PM if you are interested. Right now I was considering a price around like $90 US. I will pay for the shipping - and I will send it out from London, Ontario Canada.

Thanks,

Ben Johnson.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    eugeneeugene Posts: 8,254member
    Apple Store sells the DBT-120 for $40.

Amazon sells it for $41 with free shipping.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    I'll give you $10 CDN for it.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    And you can find it new on ebay for less than Amazon's price. $90? Wow.

You did give away the keyboard though. Maybe you should give away the adapter as well. Or maybe you're trying to make back the money you lost on the keyboard by giving it away.

The only person capable of getting someone to pay US$90 for that thing is murbot... and for him that might even be a challenge.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    vistagovistago Posts: 54member
    LOL. Sorry about that - was thinking in Canadian dollars. Comes to something like 65.00 US - but since you have all found it for cheaper elsewhere (quite depressing as I recall spending a good 120 CAD on it), why don't we bring the price down to a good 30US. Negotiable of course ;-)
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Quote:

Originally posted by Vistago

--snip--

...Negotiable of course ;-)

Ok.. fine! $12 CDN and that's my final offer! Take it or leave it, buddy!