How to shutdown microsoft.

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Wat number one: Work for microsoft earn gates trust intill he leaves you the company and his money when he dies. To speed it up a little assaisinate him. And you rule microsoft. Shut it down and give all money to Jobs. Also shut down Intel.

way number 2. Get richer then Gates and buy microsoft. shut down microsoft and do the same thing in way number 1.

way number 3 find a way to create a civil war in microsoft. And some way gates gets killed trying to restore order and you grab the chance and take microsoft. shuti ti down.

And those are the ways to shut down microsoft. Or at least destroy windows cause i kinda like the xbox.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    dmband0026dmband0026 Posts: 2,345member
    Every time I read one of your posts the word "idiot" comes to mind. Your just full of good ideas...stealing software, getting education discounts even when your not eligible, shutting down MS, assassinating Bill Gates...

Grow up, get a life, and stop posting stupid crap.
  • Reply 2 of 7
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Quote:

Originally posted by DMBand0026

Every time I read one of your posts the word "idiot" comes to mind. Your just full of good ideas...stealing software, getting education discounts even when your not eligible, shutting down MS, assassinating Bill Gates...

What thread or reply did i say stealing software?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Quote:

Click "profile" above his post and press "ignore". It works wonders.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by quagmire

What thread or reply did i say stealing software?

The one about Microsoft office for Education. You told someone that it is okay to just get that version, even if they aren't a student or teacher. That's the same as stealing.
  • Reply 5 of 7
    quagmirequagmire Posts: 558member
    Quote:

The one about Microsoft office for Education. You told someone that it is okay to just get that version, even if they aren't a student or teacher. That's the same as stealing.

Even though you can't reply anymore to this. Or maybe you can. Im only 14 years old what do i know getting the student editon is stealing. your still paying for it. So whats the difference. Maybe when im 18 ill understand more about stealing hardware and software.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    It's not stealing if you get it, but it would be for the person you suggested it to. He had already said he wasn't eligible for the student discount and you told him that it was okay for him to do it anyway. I know you are still paying for it, but the fact is that if you get a discount that you aren't eligible for it's wrong and it's stealing. It's taking advantage of a system meant to benefit poor college kids like me...not greedy people who won't shell out a few hundred bucks for some software.
  • Reply 7 of 7
    Ridiculous. *sigh*

As if advocating murder wasn't too much, even in jest...

Warning #1.