The fast chug

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
This is a pointless story, but I'm killing time here. At this point, I think a fair number of folks on AO realize that I'm an incoherent drunk.

At work today I was doing some brochure stuff, which is kind of boring. So I was entertaining myself by chugging water with a co-worker. After a while of practice gargles and snarfs, I figured out the open-throat technique.

Alright. Time to find some beer.

Fortunately, a friend nearby was having a birthday bash with a self-invite thing going on. There was a keg of the Vitamin Y in the corner. Rock on. So I hammered back about 5 or 6 pints DANGEROUSLY FAST, and to the amusement of onlookers.

The sad fact of the fast chug is that beer inevitably gets in your nose, and foam trickles out after all is taken care of. Not a great way to impress the ladies unless they're already pretty wasted, which was fortunately the case here.

I don't really have to be anywhere on Friday until 1PM, which is good because these days I get way too dried out from the beer.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Splinemodel

After a while of practice gargles and snarfs, I figured out the open-throat technique.

I have some gay friends who would love to meet you.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    splinemodelsplinemodel Posts: 7,311member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

I have some gay friends who would love to meet you.

Why did you have to go there. . . This was a perfectly ludicrous thread, but you had to come in and taint it with the deepthroat comment.

You and your damn hobo spiders and dissertations.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member
    It's a gift.