Bomb Found on French Rail

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Thankfully it was found and deactivated safely.

Question: Who planted this bomb?

Fellows

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Fellowship

Thankfully it was found and deactivated safely.

Question: Who planted this bomb?

Fellows

Let's see how dangerous it is before letting it affect financial institutions. Terrorism includes using fear of unknown to affect economies and habits.

So any crank can make some bomb-like device and leave it somewhere and even potentially make money off of it if they play the markets right.

Yes it's scary. But let's wait for the cops to determine the significance of the device's damage potential.

Cranks and false alarms are way more of a drain on anti-terrorist resources than real threats and attacks are.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    fellowshipfellowship Posts: 5,038member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Let's see how dangerous it is before letting it affect financial institutions. Terrorism includes using fear of unknown to affect economies and habits.

So any crank can make some bomb-like device and leave it somewhere and even potentially make money off of it if they play the markets right.

Yes it's scary. But let's wait for the cops to determine the significance of the device's damage potential.

Cranks and false alarms are way more of a drain on anti-terrorist resources than real threats and attacks are.

You make good statements here. I do agree.

Fellows
  • Reply 3 of 4
    powerdocpowerdoc Posts: 8,123member
    It's just my personal advice, but i think it's AZF who did that. It's a terrorist org, whom only goal is to have money. They ask money to the governement, otherwise they threaten to make explode bombs.

It was a small bomb, and i don't even know if it was sufficient to derail a train.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member