Don't mess with Richard Simmons

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Apparently he is a real tough guy:

http://www.salon.com/news/wire/2004/...lap/index.html

Comments

• Reply 1 of 8
    wrong robotwrong robot Posts: 3,907member
    All he does is exercise, of course he'd be pretty tough, though then again...all he does is cardio...more like really tough at running...(away)?
  • Reply 2 of 8
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    I can't tell which is the bigger pussy. Simmons or the guy wanting to file charges for getting slapped by Simmons.
  • Reply 3 of 8
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

I can't tell which is the bigger pussy. Simmons or the guy wanting to file charges for getting slapped by Simmons.

Aha! Something that I agree with Scott about! Right on, bro!
  • Reply 4 of 8
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Quote:

Originally posted by addabox

Aha! Something that I agree with Scott about! Right on, bro!

Please, I'll take a few million dollars from Simmons, his money is green.

Just so long as it isn't money he keeps in his god awful shorts...(that's the only thing bulging down there - a money filled wallet)
  • Reply 5 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Please, I'll take a few million dollars from Simmons, his money is green.

There's got to be a career in that...goad minor celebrities into assaulting you then sue them.
  • Reply 6 of 8
    Quote:

Originally posted by kneelbeforezod

There's got to be a career in that...goad minor celebrities into assaulting you then sue them.

Isn't that how some of Howard Stern's guys made a name for themselves?
  • Reply 7 of 8
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    I too must admit to agreeing with Scott on this one.

Because the guy who made fun of him was not also subsequently charged with assault, we must assume he was a "puthy boy" (ever seen American Sweethearts?).

I give Richard credit for having the guts to slap the guy, but if another man slapped me in the face in a public place, I'd go friggin nuts. Win, lose or draw, I'd start fighting... dirty if necessary.
  • Reply 8 of 8
    addaboxaddabox Posts: 12,665member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Moogs

I too must admit to agreeing with Scott on this one.

Because the guy who made fun of him was not also subsequently charged with assault, we must assume he was a "puthy boy" (ever seen American Sweethearts?).

I give Richard credit for having the guts to slap the guy, but if another man slapped me in the face in a public place, I'd go friggin nuts. Win, lose or draw, I'd start fighting... dirty if necessary.

Word.