Stressed? Let it all out here...

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

I know it is shameful to borrow something found in another forum here at AI but I thought.... WHAT THE HECK!

We here at AO sometimes need to let our stress out so I submit to you the following:

Kill the PC

Just click and you will be able to punch the crap out of the poor little PC

HAVE FUN!

Fellows

Comments

• Reply 1 of 10
    dmzdmz Posts: 5,775member
    How many punches does it take to get to the center of your standard CRT?

• Reply 2 of 10
    kickahakickaha Posts: 8,760member

Oh wait, you meant the *GAME*...

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !

Paper due for an international conference at 6am, Tue.
  • Reply 3 of 10
    ebbyebby Posts: 3,110member
    <Snip>
  • Reply 4 of 10
    billybobskybillybobsky Posts: 1,914member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kickaha

Oh wait, you meant the *GAME*...

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH !

Paper due for an international conference at 6am, Tue.

You mean a google search for the relevent subject material at 5am, Tue...
  • Reply 5 of 10
    moogsmoogs Posts: 4,296member
    Yo Soy Thunderfist ?... comprende?

• Reply 6 of 10
    messiahtoshmessiahtosh Posts: 1,754member
    I am very ****ing stressed. Probably gonna have a heart attack someday.
  • Reply 7 of 10
    Not cool Fellows!!!

I think this thread should be locked because there is already another thread dealing with the subject here at AI...

...I mean that is the same reason why many other threads get locked, why should this one be different?
  • Reply 8 of 10
    mattjohndrowmattjohndrow Posts: 1,618member
    nice, i like it
  • Reply 9 of 10
    NOOO! this thread was about to fall off the page and you bumped it.... why??? Oh wait I just did it too. Damn...
  • Reply 10 of 10
    ipodandimacipodandimac Posts: 3,273member
    397 clicks..... i feel better now