Anyone a fan of kisekae?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Basically, kisekae is Japanese for paper dolls. More recently, it is an architecture and markup language to facilitate paper dolls on computers, with cross-platform data.

I came across this hobby about seven or eight years ago, and I've dabbled a little. I have to admit, it's mostly a fetish thing for me (the clothes, not hentai style animé, which I find depicts women as far too young).

It can be fun, though it won't grab your attention for too long unless you're a fetishist like me.

Java example with my favorite set - litkis13 by Light.

The Java player is really slow and not pretty, but there is an OS X player available here (though it's a little buggy).

If you want to try it out download this set as an example (litkis13.lzh).

Other sets are available all over the web (Google "kiss paper dolls"). Some are explicit, others are for kids. One good source is here.

I'm posting this now, because after a long time of not playing around with it, I'm creating my first set, which is a modified litkis13 with my girlfriend's actual wardrobe. So far I've done 11 miniskirts and a pair of over-the-knee boots, but I've got a long way to go.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    buonrottobuonrotto Posts: 6,368member
    Well, the word "architecture" piqued my interest. But then the outfits were just sooooo 80's.
  • Reply 2 of 6
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    I have seen it all now. I can die.

<looks for binder>

I need to add this to my fetish research project...

• Reply 3 of 6
    johnqjohnq Posts: 2,763member
    Aw, I thought this thread was about kinbaku.

Any kinbaku kisekae?

Mmmm...happy johnq....
  • Reply 4 of 6
    jubelumjubelum Posts: 4,490member
    Quote:

Originally posted by johnq

Aw, I thought this thread was about kinbaku.

Any kinbaku kisekae?

Mmmm...happy johnq....

Dude, that was fscking brilliant.